Hi, I'm Federico
My name is Federico Imperiale.
I am a Los Angeles photographer specialized in unit stills for motion picture, TV and live performance productions.
I am also a skilled retoucher: all my work has been processed by me.
My personal work focuses on conceptual, architectural and street photography, inspired by the psychological and intellective processes of vision.
You can check my full portfolio at www.imperiale-stills.com.
Highlights from Federico
APA – American Photographic Artists member
NPS – Nikon Professional Service member
Awards: Architecture Masterprize 2021; BIFA 2020; IPA 2020; Monovisions 2019; FAPA 2019 and more.
Publications: NBC LA; Timeout; Smithsonian Magazine; Stage RAW; Bloomberg; Forbes; CBS 46 and more.
• Netflix’s “The Queen’s Ball: A Bridgerton Experience”:
• Bruxelles Art Vue Foundation, Interview about “Street Photography, 2021”
• Musée Magazine N°25: “Curation”, Emerging Artists section
• “Tales of the Unwritten: A tribute to Street Photography”, Exhibit Around, 2021
• “Street Photography, 2021”, Bruxelles Art Vue
Reviews for Federico Imperiale
Total Reviews: 0
Average Rating: 0
Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews.