About the Unit Stills Directory
Unit stills photographers, who know what they're doing and can operate on a busy and complex film set, capture those crucial story moments that are often the first image that is seen of a production.
It's a tricky, exciting and rewarding job.
Here at the Unit Stills Directory we aim to:
- Showcase stills photographers to the industry so that they can create eye-catching imagery for productions at all levels to publicise their content in the best way possible.
- Raise the profile of unit stills photography as a whole, and celebrate the craft of the photographers who create incredible images on set.
- Educate emerging filmmakers of the importance of having a photographer on set who knows what they are doing.
- Have a broad international platform for photographers to meet, share work, share stories and have open dialogue between each other.
- Support photographers at all levels of the industry so that standards remain high, even those who are starting out.
- Show the work of both established and emerging photographers.
We are excited about supporting photographers and productions to make world-class imagery together!!
Reach out for a chat.
Film Stills Photographer
Founder of Unit Stills Directory